General Terms & Conditions of Sale
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern your purchase of any products and/or services from Clarins Pte Ltd (“Clarins” or “We”), through any of Clarins’ Stores (see Appendix A). Clarins is not responsible for any purchase of Clarins’ products and/or services from third parties. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede all previous terms and conditions.
Clarins is committed to complying with the existing laws and regulations of Singapore, including but not limited to the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and the lemon law regime. Further, as part of its business policy, Clarins aims to offer goods and/or services of satisfactory quality in accordance with the Sales of Goods Act section 14(2)
By purchasing products and/or services from Clarins Stores’, you agree that:
(a) you have read, understood and accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
- You may only use Clarins’ products and/or services for your own personal and non-commercial use. The delivery of Clarins’ products and/or services does not transfer to you any promotional use rights in the products and/or services.
- The purchase and/or use of Clarins’ Treatment Prepayment Packages shall, in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, be subject to the Terms and Conditions stipulated on the Treatment Course Record Card provided upon the purchase of each Treatment Package.
- PRICES & PAYMENT
- All prices quoted are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
- Prices of products and/or services sold at Clarins’ Stores are subject to change, Clarins will update in the price list of products and/or services. Clarins does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. Clarins will honour the price quoted at the time of booking by customers.
- We accept VISA®, MASTERCARD®, AMERICAN EXPRESS®, NETS & cash payments in Singapore dollars only. You are responsible for the timely payment of all charges and, where applicable, for providing Clarins with a valid credit card for payment of all charges. Clarins is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions on the part of the credit card companies.
- Clairns is committed to avoid over or under-charging and to ensure correct change is given.
- EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Clarins’ Retail Products:
- Any and all product exchanges and refunds under the existing lemon law regime are subject to availability and Clarins reserves the right to offer any similar alternative product proportionate to the value of the defective products.
- Clarins provides product warranty for defective product within 6 months of purchase.
- Clarins’ Treatment Prepayment Packages:
- For Clarins’ un-utilized treatment prepayment packages, customers have right to request for refund within five (5) working days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from the date of purchase (“Cooling Period”) and/or before the expiration of the prepayment packages. Refund shall not be permitted after the expiration of the Cooling Period and/or the expiration of the prepayment packages. Clarins accept exchange and refund for partially utilized treatment prepayment packages which before the expiration of the prepayment packages.
- All requests for refunds must be made in person at Clarins’ Stores. Clarins will not entertain any requests for exchanges or refunds that are made via telephone, email, fax or any other means.
- Any promotional items that accompany Treatment Prepayment Packages must be returned unused in their original condition, or shall be chargeable at list price.
- Any exchanges for Treatment Prepayment Packages of a higher value shall be subject to additional payment being made in respect of the additional value.
- All approved refunds shall be made by way of the same mode of payment that was used in the original purchase, save that payments that were made by NETS or cash shall be refunded by way of a cheque.
- Clarins accept exchange and refund for partially utilized prepayment packages which before the expiration of the prepayment packages. The value of any exchanges and refunds of Treatment Prepayment Packages shall be calculated and determined by Clarins in its sole discretion, and may not be disputed by you after receipt of the refund.
- All requests for refunds shall be processed by Clarins within three (3) to five (5) working days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from the date of the request. However, the payment of any sums that are due to you shall be subject to the normal processing periods of the respective banks.
- Clarins’ Retail Products:
- All customers’ particulars are solely for the purposes of completing sales transactions.
- Personal Data collected is for the purposes of processing your application and registration of your membership and to ascertain if you are eligible for discounts, privileges or benefits or other related purposes; to conduct market research and analysis; for direct marketing through voice calls; text messages; email; direct mail and facsimile messages; for payment and/or credit control purposes; to notify you of any changes to our policies or services which may affect you; to respond to queries and feedback; maintaining and updating your membership details; to provide you with personalized services; to enable us to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising; to administer our websites; to improve your experience with us; and informing you of new developments, services, promotions of Clarins and other third parties which we are associated with.
- You are solely responsible for notifying Clarins of any change in your personal details, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, email address or any other personal particulars. You may change your personal details and communications preferences at any time by contacting us through the following methods:
Mailing Address: Clarins Pte Ltd, 3 Killiney Road #09-03/07, Winsland House 1 Singapore 239519
Hotline: 6838 6333, or any of Clarins’ Stores fax: 6735 0466
- Change of Name: To change your name on our records, you should send satisfactory written proof to Clarins of a legal name change, such as a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, official judgment of name change or driver’s licence, provided that for a driver’s licence both the old licence with the old name and picture and the new licence with the new name and picture must be on the same page.
- Change of Mailing Address: To change your mailing address on our records, you should send satisfactory written proof to Clarins of a change of address such as a copy of your lease, your deed or a utility bill.
- All communications will be sent to you at the mailing address and/or e-mail address provided to us. Communication will be deemed to have been received by you If sent to that address. One (1) business day after sending if we sent it to the e-mail address provided and five (5) working days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays after sending if we sent it to the mailing address provided. You are responsible for keeping your address current.
- All Prepayment Packages and Vouchers purchased from Clarins Skin Spa @ ION Orchard are insured by the Spa, Beauty & Wellness Insurance scheme. A certificate of insurance will be presented to you immediately upon payment of the prepayment packages and vouchers.
- The Spa, Beauty & Wellness Insurance scheme is not controlled by Clarins, and all queries or claims in respect of the same shall be made to the relevant insurance brokers, as may be appointed from time to time.
- SPA TREATMENT
- Clarins does not engage in selling activities or any form of selling tactics during treatments and in treatment room.
- Clarins allows for change/reject of therapist within the first 10 minutes if customer is not satisfied with the service. The arrangement (change for another therapist or appointment) shall be determined by Clarins in its sole discretion.
- Clarins will honour the price quoted at the time of booking by customers.
- Before recommending any treatment(s) and/or proceed for treatment(s), Customers are required to fill up Health Declaration Form (for 1st time customer) / Follow-up Health Declaration From (for subsequent visits). The information provided is for the sole purpose of enabling Clarins Skin
- Spa to carry out safe & effective treatment(s) and will be kept strictly confidential.
- Gift voucher & Prepayment Treatment Course with 4 sessions will valid for 6 months / 10 sessions will valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. This prepayment package has to be utilized before the stipulated expiry date above. Clarins Pte Ltd shall forfeit all unused treatments after the expiry date.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You agree that Clarins’ products and services contain proprietary information and/or materials that are owned by Clarins, and are protected by the applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree that you shall not use such proprietary information and/or materials in any way whatsoever.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, Clarins’ products and/or services is at your sole risk. All products and services delivered to you through Clarins’ Stores are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except where such exclusion of implied warranties are not permitted by law.
- Neither Clarins nor its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or principals shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising from your use of any of Clarins’ Stores, products and/or service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the same, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any products or services made available via Clarins’ Stores, even if advised of their possibility.
- Our maximum liability hereunder whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the products and/or services paid by you to us.
- We may change these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time, without notice. Any changes shall be effective immediately and incorporated into these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Your continued patronage of Clarins’ Stores and/or purchase of Clarins’ products and/or services shall be deemed acceptance thereof.
- By patronizing Clarins’ Stores and purchasing Clarins’ products and/or services, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Clarins, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agent, contractors and principals harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, your patronage of Clarins’ Stores or any action taken by Clarins as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We are not responsible for:
(a) loss or misdirection of, or delay in receiving, any communications or correspondence;
(b) any acts or omissions of third parties
- All interpretations of these General Terms and Conditions of sale shall be at our sole discretion, and our decisions shall be final. We may waive compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in our sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our failure to exercise any of our rights under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale or our delay in enforcing or exercising any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If we waive any right on one occasion, such waiver shall not operate as a waiver as to any other occasion.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, that part will be deemed deleted from these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the remaining provisions will remain in force, subject to Section 8.1. All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be subject to Section 7.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale, together with your purchase receipt, shall constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your purchase of Clarins’ products and/or services, and shall supersede any and all statements or other agreements (whether oral or written) between you and us.
- CONTRACTS (RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES) ACT (CAP. 53B)
- A person who is not a party to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
|Clarins Boutique at Great World
|Clarins Boutique at ION Orchard
|Clarins Boutique at NEX
|Clarins Boutique at Parkway Parade
|Clarins Boutique at VivoCity
|Clarins Boutique at Westgate
|Clarins Skin Spa at ION Orchard
|BHG Raffles City
|TANGS at Tang Plaza